Home Language Tuition
- Concorde International established in 1972 offers Home Language Tuition. We provide intensive one to one language courses in the homes of teachers around the world.
- One of the family members is a qualified teacher who will give from 3 to 5 hours a day of individual teaching in their home.
- Outside of the lessons, from breakfast to bedtime, you live and eat with the family in their home, always speaking their language, never your own.
- You live and are totally immersed in the culture and family life of your chosen country.
- In each region we have an experienced Supervisor, who takes great care to select only the very best teachers and standards of accommodation.
- You will have a thorough Level Test when you start the course followed by a Needs Analysis to establish exactly what you want from the course.
- Our Regional Supervisor will contact you within 48 hours of your arrival at the house to check that everything is as it should be and that you are satisfied with all the arrangements.
- At the end you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, a Course Report, and an End of Course Progress Report.
These courses are ideal for the many different types of students.
- For business people, professionals, and managers with specific professional needs who want specialised business vocabulary and language courses.
- Those on a language holiday who simply want to improve their language level over a short period of time and at the same time experience the culture of their chosen country.
- Those preparing for language exams at school or before entering university. These can be English speaking students taking courses in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian or Swedish. In many cases they are overseas students coming to the UK prior to entering an independent school or university who need to raise their language skills to the required level. This could be preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or Cambridge FCE exams.
- Those already attending British independent boarding schools or universities, who can take our courses during half term breaks, main holidays, exeat weekends etc to improve their language skills. In many cases these students are struggling to cope, both in the classroom or lecture room and socially with their fellow students, who are native English speakers.
- For Juniors, under 18, we can also organise an activities and excursion package, for which there is an extra charge depending on the requirement. We can arrange tennis lessons, horse riding, golf, swimming and many other activity programmes.
- Many of our teachers, or their husbands or wives, are professional people with backgrounds in Law, Accountancy, Banking, Tourism and Leisure, Science, International Business Management, Politics, Publishing and Media, Art and Design, Computer skills and many other areas.
- Whether you stay for one week, one month or longer, you will never speak you own language and will combine formal lessons with the everyday life of the family you are living with.
- Share the course with a friend or partner and save money.
- The natural way to learn a language.