How to book
- Complete the booking.
- We will send your booking confirmation, information pack and invoice.
- Total course fees must be paid at least 20 days before your course begins.
- Late Bookings: Please send the total course fees if you are booking less than 30 days before the course begins.
How to pay
- By credit card – Visa/Mastercard/JCB/American Express.
- By Bank Transfer. Please refer to your invoice for details. Please pay bank charges to cover the cost of the money transfer and send a copy of the Bank Transfer with your booking form.
- By Banker's Draft payable to Concorde International.
- By a cheque in pounds sterling drawn on an English bank.
- By Eurocheque up to a maximum value of £700 per cheque.
- By € cheque.
- These must be made in writing to Concorde International.
- Fees will be retained according to when notice is received:
Number of days before commencement of course
— 30 days or more - £100 deposit retained
— 29 - 8 days - course fees for one week retained
— 7 days or less - total fees retained
- Your family is available from Sunday to Sunday.
- The course begins on Monday morning.
- In making accommodation bookings Concorde International is acting as an agent between the client and the host family. All payments in respect of accommodation are treated by Concorde International as disbursements for VAT purposes.
- We recommend that you buy holiday insurance before you travel. This insurance should cover against cancellation, illness, personal injury, loss of private property and liability.
- Concorde International, our teaching staff and agents cannot accept any liability for loss of private property, money or personal injury.
Transfers can be arranged to pick you up from the airport/seaport and take you directly to the family.
Please see price list for the cost of transfers. The transfers are usually done by the host family or by taxi.
We require a minimum of 7 days notice of the flight details to guarantee transfers.
- Concorde International reserves the right to ask a student to leave if there is any form of misbehaviour or criminal action. In this event, there is no refund of course fees.
- All our courses and the events on our programmes are arranged in advance. Unforeseen circumstances may necessitate changes, in which case we will offer students the best possible alternatives.
- It is compulsory for all unaccompanied students who are 16 years old or under to pay a child care supplement.
- Please inform us in writing if you do not wish your child to be photographed as we may use images of students in future publications; they will not be identified by name.
Send your details and we can send you more information.Application form