Hannah from Japan talks about studying in the U.S.A.
We went everywhere with Hannah; the Grammy Museum in Downtown L.A., where she and the kids rocked it out together, Newport Beach with the family and San Francisco with friends to name a few places.
19th November 2018 — In San Francisco we bicycle rode in Golden Gate Park and stopped into the Japanese Tea House and garden.
A sample of the local activities and local excursions that our teachers can offer in the Riverside area.
- Swimming - pool or beach (backyard pools)
- Street Fairs and festivals
- Boating on Lake Perris
- Picnic in the mountains
- Ride a miniature train at Hunter Park
- Jurupa Nature Center
- Riverside Farmers' Market
- Movies (pre-teen and other movies)
- Hiking Mt. Rubidou
- Hiking Box Springs Mtn.
- Hiking Sycamore Canyon
- Arts and Crafts - card making, stamping, etc.
- Swimming, fishing, sailing local lakes
- Cabazon, Desert Hills, Ontario Mills outlet centres
- Galleria @ Tyler regional mall
- Concerts at Riverside Municipal Auditorium
- Tour Riverside Municipal Airport
- March Air Force Base Museum
- Skydive Perris
- Palm Spring Tram to Mt. San Jacinto
- Numerous golf courses
- Horseback riding
- Indoor skydiving (for minor children)
- Castle Park Amusement Park
- Tour local fire station and/or police station
- Pool table/billiards/football/table soccer/ping pong/bike riding/basketball/soccer/walks in the park
- Church service
- Card games/board games/shopping/baking/cooking
The final itinerary can be agreed with each student when they arrive as obviously some of these will have more appeal to different students than others. Riverside is not a very popular holiday city for people from all over the world in the summer, but we have a lot of nature, water activities and American culture so there are many things to do.More about the U.S.A.