A traditional English Christmas on the special programmes
Mayumi recently came to the Canterbury region of the United Kingdom to experience a traditional English Christmas on the special programmes for UK Christmas 2019.
21st January 2019 — Activities included:
- Traditional Christmas dinner on Christmas Day with host family and their friends
- Opening presents around the Christmas tree
- Boxing Day visit to more friends of host family
- Local church visit for Christmas service
- Visit to Leeds Castle (pictured) to see their Christmas trees and visit the castle
- Visit to see local villages and their Christmas lights and decorations
- Christmas shopping
While she was here, she improved her English and really enjoyed herself.
Quote from Mayumi: “I can’t thank you enough.”
If you are interested in experiencing a traditional English Christmas please contact us for further information.